Proposal Development Resources
ONLINE APPLICATION GUIDE
Click here for a guide to using PARC's online application system.
PARC suggests that applicants will find "On the Art of Writing Proposals" a useful guide for proposal preparation. To access the overview of the guide and download the publication, please click on this link: https://www.ssrc.org/publications/view/the-art-of-writing-proposals/
In order to help you think through your application preparation, we recommend reviewing carefully and thoroughly the following questions.
- Identify your central research question or hypothesis.
- Identify your primary methodology or methodologies.
- Bibliography and Scholarly intervention
- Identify two fields of scholarship on which the project draws.
- List five texts from each field of scholarship that are central to this project.
- Identify the importance of this project within the field of Palestinian Studies.
- Identify what we going to learn as the result of the proposed project that we do not know now.
- In what ways are you qualified to carry out the research (e.g. previous research, academic networks, etc.)?